- Use our Sketch nib in a Pump Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible durable nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Use three feeds for different flow rates
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
This pen is bundled with these three feeds:
Fine flow feed works with thinner inks, especially traditional fountain pen inks for writing and drawing
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints, including Golden Hi-Flow Acylic
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, including traditional India inks and acrylic paints
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For more product details, click here.
You can order more Sketch nibs.
We also provide the Sketch Nib Fountain Pen with three feeds.
Other nibs you can use
- You can slip in other large nibs, such as the Zebra Manga G and Brause Rose nibs as well as other Brause nibs, some Osmiroid nibs and selected Hunt nibs
- You can use adaptors, which let you work with popular smaller drawing nibs
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen with user instructions
- Sketch nib verison 2 for drawing
- Sketch nib version 1 to practice smoothing
- Three feeds
- One lapping film for polishing your nibs with user instructions
For more info . . .