Draw and write with our Sketch nib in a Fountain Pen. Our Sketch nib is strong and flexible. You can move the Sketch nib quickly in all directions and not worry about snagging that paper. It's a workhorse drawing nib with wide line variation, from a hairline to a line 1/4" wide.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Use three feeds with different flow rates
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
The pen comes bundled with three feeds:
Fine flow feed works with thinner inks, especially traditional fountain pen ink for writing and drawing
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints including Golden Hi-Flow Acrylic
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, especially traditional India inks
For more product details, see About our Pump Pens.
You can order additional Sketch nibs.
We also provide the Sketch Nib Fountain Pen with three feeds.
Other nibs you can use
- You can slip in other large nibs, including the Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs as well other Brause nibs, some Osmiroid nibs and selected Hunt nibs
- You can use adaptors to work with smaller popular nibs
What you get in this package
- One Fountain Pen with user instructions
- One Sketch nib version 2 for drawing
- One Sketch nib version 1 to practice smoothing the nib with user instructions
- Three feeds with different flow rates
- One sheet lapping film to polish the nibs with user instructions
For more info . . .