Use our Sketch nib in a Pump Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible durable nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Also use the Brause Rose or our Sketch nib
- Select your feed rate below - standard or rich.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Easy to clean - field strip the pen and reassemble in 30 seconds
For more product details, click here.
We also provide this nib in a Fountain Pen.
Select your feed rate
We provide feeds with three different feed rates:
Standard for thinner inks, such as Noodler's. This feed is shipped by default.
Rich works better with thicker inks, such traditional India ink, and Golden Hi-Flow acrylic.
Note: We are currently out of stock with Pump Pens. We will receive a new supply the second week of December 2019. You can pre-order this Pump Pen if you want to wait for the pen to be delivered once we receive th.
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
You can read more product details here.
You can order additional Zebra Manga G nibs for your pen.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Zebra Manga G
- Brause Rose
- Brause Bandzug
- Brause Ornamental
- Hunt 22B
- Hunt 56
- Hunt 101
. . . and other nibs with a similar shape.
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen containing our Sketch verison 2 nib and standard feed
- Instructions for use
For more info . . .