Use our Sketch nib in a Pump Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible durable nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Select your feed rate below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For more pen details.
You can order more Sketch nibs.
We also provide the Sketch Nib Fountain Pen.
Select your feed rate
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, including India ink and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between them.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip the Zebra Manga G and Brause Rose
- Most Brause nibs
- Some Osmioid nibs
- Selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
You can insert other feeds we provide to use the following nibs:
- Nikko/Tachikawa feed for the Nikko Manga G and Tachikawa Manga G
- Principal feed and use the Leonard Principal nib
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen
- Sketch verison 2 nib in the pen with matching feed
- Sketch version 1 nib to practice smoothing
- Instructions for keeping your Sketch nibs shiny and smooth
- Pen user instructions
For more info . . .