Gillott 303 Pump Pen
A Gillott 303 nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Gillott 303 nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs in this pen - see list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Easy to clean, fun to use, and hard to plug up
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For general product details, click here.
You can order additional Gillott 303 nibs.
You can use other nibs in this pen.
- Popular large drawing nibs, such as Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs. Just pull out the adaptor, purchase our Large Nib Feed, and off you go.
- Other smaller drawing nibs by employing adaptors
We also provide a Fountain Pen version for this nib - the Gillott 303 Fountain Pen.
What you get in this package
- One Pump Pen containing a Gillott 303 nib in an adaptor with matching feed
- Instructions for use