Crowquill Pump Pen
Draw and write with a crowquill nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Hunt 102 crowquill nib and matching feed
- Accepts all crowquills and Hawk quill nibs
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Feed secures the nib to the pen and feeds ink to the tip
- Replace the nib easily - slip out the old and stick in the new
Note: We are currently out of stock with our Pump Pens, and will be resupplied the second week of December 2019. You can pre-order this Pump Pen.
Our Crowquill Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint through the quill nib. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For more product details, click here.
You can order additional crowquill nibs.
You can use other nibs in this pen.
- All crowquill and hawk quill nibs fit the adaptor in this pen
- Popular large drawing nibs, such as Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs. Just pull out the adaptor, insert our Large Nib Feed, and off you go.
- Smaller drawing nibs by employing adaptors
We also provide a Fountain Pen version for this nib - the Crowquill Fountain Pen. We recommend the Pump Pen for quill nibs because ink flows through this nib, which is narrow and constrains the flow. Pressing the pump encourages a stronger and more regular flow.
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen with crowquill adaptor
- Instructions for use
For more information . . .