Clear Cut Nib Pump Pen
Enjoy drawing and lettering with our Clear Cut nib in a Pump Pen.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink and acrylic paint
- Use our Clear Cut nibs - shape them to your purpose
- Press the pump for a stronger flow
- Easy to clean - you can field strip the pen in less than a minute
- Four extra nib sticks provided with each new pen - more than a year's supply
Drawing and lettering with our Clear Cut nibs is a new experience. The nibs are smooth and skate across the paper, and you can get a wide variation of line by altering the pressure of your hand as well as shaping the tip of the nib.
Every pen comes with a four extra nib sticks. Counting the nib stick delivered in the pen, that's five Clear Cut nib sticks to start with.
Learn more about using clear cut nibs.
You can order extra Clear Cut nibs.
- Small nibs are suitable for most inks and thin paints
- Medium nibs are suitable for thicker inks and paints that need a large flow channel
- Large nibs are suitable for the thickest of paints
You can vary the width of your drawn line by increasing or decreasing your hand pressure to reshape the tip of the nib.
Select the size you want for Nib size below.
For more info . . .
- Drawing lines with our Clear Cut Nib Pump Pen
- Quick tour of our Clear Cut Nib Pump Pen
Drawing lines with our Clear Cut Nib Pump Pen
Quick tour of our Clear Cut Nib Pump Pen