Use our Sketch nib in a Pump Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible durable nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Also use the Brause Rose or Zebra Manga G
- Select your feed rate below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Easy to clean - field strip the pen and reassemble in 30 seconds
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For more product details, click here.
You can order more Sketch nibs.
We also provide a Fountain Pen that contains this nib - see our Sketch Nib Fountain Pen.
Select your feed rate
Fine works with thinner inks, designed for continuously fine work, ideal if all you want to do is write
Standard works with most inks and paints
Rich works with India inks and acrylic paints for fountain pens, such as Golden Hi-Flow
By default we ship the Standard feed, which works with most inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can exchange it for another feed.
You can order other feeds listed above, including a three pack of the most popular feeds - fine, standard and rich.
Other nibs you can use
- You can slip in other large nibs, such as the Zebra Manga G and Brause Rose nibs.
- You can use adaptors, which let you work with popular smaller drawing nibs
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen
- Sketch verison 2 nib in the pen with matching feed - select your feed rate below
- Sketch version 1 nib to practice smoothing
- Instructions for use
For more info . . .