Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you fill and empty using a piston device. This keeps your hands clean and lets you switch inks quickly and keep an eye on your remaining ink supply. They get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Select your feed rate for large nibs
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
This model . . .
- Contains a Tachikawa Manga G nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Uses nibs of a similar size an shape, such as the Nikko Manga G nibs
You can also use the Nikko Manga G nib.
What this package contains
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filling Fountain Pen
- One adaptor containing a Tachikawa Manga G nib with matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .