Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean, lets you switch inks quickly, and reveals the amount of ink you have left. These pens get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
We provide two types of piston filling demonstrators: standard and large. This large model . . .
- Contains a Brause Rose nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Lets you use other nibs such as the Zebra Manga G and our Sketch nibs
Select your feed flow
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, especially traditional India inks and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between the two.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip in the Zebra Manga G and our Sketch nibs as well as other Brause nibs, some Osrmioid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs
- Purchase our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Purchase our Principal feed to use that nib
- Purchase our Gillott 303 feed to use that nib
- Purchase our Crowquill feed and use all quill nibs
What you get in this package
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filler Large Size Fountain Pen
- One Brause Rose nib with matching feed of your flow choice
- User instructions
For more info . . .