Draw and letter with a water brush in our Fountain Pen.
- Contains one water brush
- Replace the brush when it wears down
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink and acrylic paint
- Use other tools in this pen - see list below
- Large capacity ink reservoir - draw all day and don't run out
- Easy to clean and hard to plug up
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
We recommend you use the Brush Pump Pen when using a brush, since there is a great advantage in forcing more ink or paint to and through the brush.
Other tools you can use
- Use our Large Nib Feed for the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs
- Use our feed for the Nikko and Tachikawa Manga G nibs
Use other adapters, which let you work with smaller nibs
What you get in the package
For more product details, click here.
You can buy additional replacement brushes.
For more info . . .