Developed and sold for 20 years through 12 generations and thousands of users who were generous with their feedback.
- We employ Delrin for the pen body so ink and paint won't stick to the inner surfaces
- We also use Delrin for the feed, a "wettable" material that encourages the flow of ink through the feed
- The feed has direct contact with the reservor so there's no narrow passageway to plug up
- The feed has a sufficiently wide channel to provide a rich flow
- We design the feed with a friction grip so you can remove and reinsert nibs easily, yet ink will not leak
- You can remove the feed so you can flush clean the inside of the pen
- The cap and body are tightly threaded to prevent leakage