Draw with three popular Manga G nibs in our Fountain Pen. Manga G nibs are very popular with a wide range of artists. These nibs are very flexible and well made, so they last a long time.
This kits provides one Fountain Pen with two feeds and three nibs. One feed fits the Zebra Manga G while the other feed fits the Nikko and Tachikawa Manga G nibs. The three Manga G nibs are made by Zebra, Nikko and Tachikawa. This is all you need to get the best out of all three nibs.
See all pen kits.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use
- Use the Manga G feed for the Brause Rose, our Sketch nibs, most Brause nibs, some Osmiroid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs, including the 22B, 56, 99, and 101 Imperial
- Use the Nikko/Tachikawa feed for those nibs and the Principal nib
- Insert an adaptor to draw or write with crowquills and Gillott 303 nibs
You can attach our Brush Attachment Tool to the back of this pen and use it to wash your drawing or add one shade of watercolor.
What you get in the package
- One Fountain Pen
- Two feeds, one for the Zebra Manga G nib, the other for the Nikko and Tachikawa nibs
- Three Manga G nibs made by Zebra, Nikko and Tachikawa
- User instructions
For more info . . .