Hunt 101 Pump Pen
Draw and write with a Hunt 101 nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Hunt 101 nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or plugs up - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow
- Use other nibs as described below
- Screw-on cap and body to prevent leakage
Note: We are currently out of stock with our Pump Pens, and will be resupplied the second week of December 2019. You can pre-order this Pump Pen if you want to wait for the pen to be delivered once we receive the resupply. Ordering the pen now puts you on the wait list for immediate shipment when we are resupplied.
The Hunt 101 nib is Speedball's version of the Principality nib, which is an old nib famous for its exquisite drawing capability. The Leonardt Principality nib is another version.
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
You can read more product details here.
You can order additional Hunt 101 nibs for your pen.
You can use the following nibs in this pen:
- Zebra Manga G
- Our Sketch nib
- Brause Bandzug
- Brause Rose
- Brause Ornament
- Hunt 22B
- Hunt 56
. . . and other nibs of a similar shape.
We also produce a fountain pen for this nib. See our Hunt 101 Fountain Pen.
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen
- One adaptor containing the Hunt 101 nib and matching feed
- Instructions for use
For more info . . .