Draw and write with uur Sketch nib in a Fountain Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible nib, move the nib in all directions without snagging, and not worry about the nib snapping or rusting, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Also use the Zebra Manga G or Brause Rose nib
- Select your feed rate below - standard or rich.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Easy to clean - field strip the pen and reassemble in 30 seconds
For more product details, click here.
We also provide this nib in a Fountain Pen.
Select your feed rate
We provide feeds with three different feed rates:
Standard for the most frequently used inks. This feed is shipped by default.
Full for traditional India inks and thin paints, such as Golden Hi-Flow
Rich works better with thicker inks, such as traditional India ink and Golden Hi-Flow acrylic. Select this option at the bottom of this page.
We also offer this nib in the Sketch Nib Pump Pen.
You can order replacement Sketch nibs.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Brause Rose
- Brause Bandzug
- Brause Ornamental
- Our Sketch nib
- Hunt 22B
- Hunt 56
- Hunt 101
- Many Osmiroid nibs
What you get in this package
- One Fountain Pen
- Nib of your choice
- One sheet lapping film to polish the nibs
- Instructions for the use and care of this pen
For more info . . .