Draw with our Sketch nib in a Fountain Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible nib, move the nib in all directions without snagging, and not worry about the nib snapping or rusting, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Also use the Zebra Manga G or Brause Rose nib
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
For general pen details, click here.
You can order additional Sketch nibs.
We also provide the Sketch Nib Fountain Pen.
Select your feed below
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints, including Golden Hi-Flow Acrylic
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, especially traditional India inks and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between them.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip in the Zebra Manga G and Brause Rose
- Most Brause nibs
- Some Osmioid nibs
- Selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
What you get in this package
- One Fountain Pen
- One Sketch nib version 2 for drawing
- One Sketch nib version 1 to practice smoothing the nib
- One sheet lapping film to polish the nibs
- Instructions for keeping your Sketch nibs shiny and smooth
- Pen user instructions
For more info . . .