A Hunt 56 nib in a fountain pen. If you like to draw with a Brause Rose nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Contains one Hunt 56 nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or plugs up - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Use other nibs of a similar shape - see the list below
- Screw cap prevents leakage
- Cap posts to the back of the pen
You can buy additional Hunt 56 nibs for your pen.
You can find more product details here.
You can use the following nibs in this pen:
- Zebra Manga G
- Our Sketch nib
- Brause Bandzug
- Hunt 22B
- Hunt 101
- Brause Rose
. . . and other nibs with a similar shape.
For more info . . .
The video below displays the Sketch Fountain Pen from our Best Drawing Pens collection. The nib appears towards the end of the video. We will post a video specifically for this pen soon.