Gillott 303 Feeds

Use this feed to feed ink to a Gillott 303 nib. This feed fits into our Gillott 303 adaptor, which is designed to hold the Gillott 303 nib and feed.

You can use other nibs with a similar size and shape, such as the Gillott 404, which is a stiffer version of the 303. 

Note: We are currently selling this item as part of our Gillott 303 adaptor

For more info . . .