Use this container to store ink and paint for use when you're traveling and away from other handy sources. It contains enough ink or paint to fill your Fountain Pen or Pump Pen twice.
To fill the inkwell, remove the large cap and fill with ink or paint. Be sure to leave some air space at the top of the container. Replace the cap to secure the inkwell.
To fill a pen reservoir:
1) Remove the small cap from the spout, and stick the spout into the open end of the pen reservoir. The seal will prevent leakage. No ink or paint will flow until the next step.
2) Place your thumb against the large cap and peel it back a bit to let air into the reservoir. This lets the ink or paint flow into the reservoir.
3) When the reservoir is full, release your thumb against the side of the large, then press the top of the cap back down firmly on the inkwell.
4) Remove the spout from the reservoir. Again, no ink or paint should leak from the spout.
5) Replace the cap on the spout. Press it on firmly.
You can also buy additional reservoirs with caps, fill them with ink or paint, and carry full reservoirs ready to insert.
Note: Still images of each step will be added soon to illustrate the process, and a complete video will be posted for viewing.